Friday, May 22, 2009

"Waiting for the Storm"-SOLD


Well, wow. I did this little painting for the current North Light book, the revision of Watercolor Tricks & Techniques that I've been working on for the past year. I plan to use it on a new CD of demos, when I get the chance, too--I shot step by step pictures of it all along the way.

You can read more about it on my original blog, the Quicksilver Workaholic, here: http://katequicksilvr.livejournal.com/377929.html

It's been ages since I got anything up here--I've been so busy with the book and the online classes--and it's SOLD already!
(Since it was bought by a friend for a gift, I'll keep the details private!)

Thank you! (Now I'll have to get MORE new things up! *G*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin