Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Potash Mountain, New York's Fourth Lake"

ORIGINAL ink and watercolor 7" x 7"
This little painting was used as a demonstration in my Ink & Wash mini-demo on YouTube--you can see it here: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tZQN9zuVg1g&feature=channel_page along with my other art-related slideshows. (I was going to insert the video and then realized how slow that would make the download for you!) New York's Fourth Lake is a glorious place to camp--I did sketches and paintings for my newest North Light book, Creating Nature in Watercolor--you can see it at right or "look inside this book by clicking the Amazon link, here: Creating Nature in Watercolor: An Artist's Guide
This painting is offered unmatted and unframed to keep costs down. It will come to you carefully wrapped via Priority Mail, in the US. Insurance included in the shipping cost $45
 
Gift the gift of original art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin