Monday, January 19, 2009

Playing with an Amazon Store


NOTE:  It was a good run while it lasted, but Amazon cut loose their Missouri Associates.  So...no store any more!

I've been wanting to do an Amazon store for some time, where I could recommend books and other goodies--art, nature, creativity, art marketing, and yes, even cooking, since we've been doing the "Starving Artists in the Kitchen" series on my original blog, here: http://katequicksilvr.livejournal.com/. So I decided to keep my original layout--the one I use here!--and tweak it to show books (and more, of course!)

If you click on the image, it will get big enough to see, I think. Let me know what you think?

The store is now online at astore.amazon.com/httpcathyjohi-20--I'm having a blast adding my favorite art books in addition to my own work--as I get the chance, I'll write brief reviews to tell you why I recommend this particular selection of books!

2 comments:

  1. hi there...

    a fellow blogger recently sent me a favourite blog award. details are on my latest post on my blog (the rules and stuff). the idea is that you nominate 8 other blogs you like. and then they in turn do the same. i thought it was such a lovely idea... and have picked you fantastic blog as one of mine. hope you like.

    and keep up the fantastic work. which is such a constant daily inspiration for me.

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chris! That's a real compliment, and an honor...it IS a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin