Thursday, November 3, 2016

New Watercolor Paper to try!

This is the new watercolor paper I've been testing...it will be commercially available in December, but you can get samples to play with right NOW, Legion Paper's new Stonehenge in a variety of weights and surfaces: http://www.legionpaper.com/stonehenge-aqua



I made a couple of small journals to test it with and will be using more! Here's a teaser--I was testing watercolor pencils, ink, colored pencils and granulating colors...I've had a ball.

Plan a blog post to share my experiments soon...

4 comments:

  1. This looks like fun! Thank you for sharing the link. I am eager to try the new paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate the tip-I requested a sample. I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the link. I'm going to check out the samples, too. Looking forward to finally catching up after a hectic time to get back to watercolor -- and a workshop next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about the light art it's really good work. well done.
    light art

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin