Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Original Art from my show at the Artisan Gallery!

If you're interested in anything you see here, just let me know.  Much of it is still available.

And NO idea why I never published this post, I just found it in the draft folder!  Oh well...for the most part, it still applies...










The original of this one found a good home in California, but I DO have prints!


Many of these originals, as well as prints of several of these paintings (and more) are in my Etsy store...it's here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CathyJohnsonArt

6 comments:

  1. I love them all, and especially that one on toned paper and that fabulous shed with the rusty roof and the crooked tree next to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Melissa! That poor little log cabin has fallen down even more, now, so I'm glad I painted it when I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it . . . these are looking so beauty full and color full love that Art gallery

    Beijing Aluminum Photo Printing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle Morrison art gallery is based in Central Coast NSW. The art gallery showcases modern art, paintings, home décor and marvelous sculptures. Danielle artwork is simply superb.
    art gallery central coast nsw

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin