Sunday, January 3, 2016

And yes, finally some new stuff up in my eBay shop...




And continuing with my Discardia efforts...my beloved little shed studio is bursting at the seams!  The book case is FULL and there are stacks all over the floor, so beginning to thin the herd again.  

There are some of the best recent sketching and drawing books (urban sketching and otherwise) along with some of my OWN--our inventory closet could use some clearing out, too. 

Some of the other wonderful books include those by James Hobbs, Thomas Thorspecken and Katherine Tyrrell, and believe me I HATE to part with books!  Ouch, ouch, ouch...




So please check out my eBay store and see if you can find something you like!  I'll be adding more as I get photos shot, so bookmark my site, please.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/katestreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin