Saturday, August 8, 2009

And the winner is....

Thanks to all of you who entered the drawing for my tutorial CD, above! You may have seen it in THIS post and I really appreciated all of you who visited and threw your hats in the ring!

I assigned numbers as the requests came in, made little slips of paper with each number on it, shuffled them well and had Joseph draw the winner from HIS old Scots bonnet--

And the winner is..........Jesse/Joan, in Las Vegas! Congratulations! Joan (or Jesse?) you sent me your email address, so I'll write you there for your mailing address.

---------------

I WILL be doing this again in the next few weeks, so keep watching this space...not sure if it will be the same CD or another one.

Someone asked if they could still get a CD if they didn't win, and of course you can! There's a link at right, or they're all on my CafePress shop, here: http://www.cafepress.com/cathy_johnson

Thanks, all, for the wonderful response!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner!! Enjoy the CD, and thanks Kate for your generous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Hannah, you're a sweetie, and Jesse's thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin