Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Thirsty" cat sketch

"Thirsty Cat" sketch ink and watercolor This quick little gesture sketch caught my cat in the act of drinking--I was exploring the use of water-soluble ink and watercolor for my upcoming North Light book, Watercolor Tricks & Techniques, to come out in 2010. I love the explosive quality of the lines, and how they can be softened with clear water to suggest volume! Above are a variety of experiments with the same pen... This painting is offered un-matted and unframed to keep costs down and to allow you to choose your own colors and styles to suit your decor. It will come to you carefully wrapped via Priority Mail, in the US. Insurance included in the shipping cost $30
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin