Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Autumn"

"Autumn" original watercolor pencil painting 9" x 12" on archival cold press watercolor paper In the fall the hill behind my home turns to stained-glass glory, especially when the late afternoon light slants through the old neighborhood to strike the highest trees with fire. The near tree always looks dark in contrast, further reminding me of stained glass... I had to try to capture that beauty.

This painting will come to you unmatted and unframed for ease of shipping; I wrap with care and send via Priority Mail for most dependable shipping.

Insurance included in shipping cost. $65 Pay immediately via PayPal (button below) or contact me if you prefer to pay by check.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin